Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



My sweet friend (and former roomie), Bethany, awarded me with a "beautiful blogger award."  Go on over and check her out at The McAtees.  Bethany and her husband, Erin, are amazing, Godly people.

Here’s how it works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.


2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.


3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.


4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.


5. Nominate 7 bloggers.



7 Things About Me:
1. I'm a descendant of George Washington on my grandmother's side.

2. I've been out of the US 5 times and have seen 11 countries from 3 different continents.

3. Every single morning must begin with a cup of hot coffee in my hand. It's wise to give me space until I get it, too. Don't learn this the hard way. ; )

4. Dave Ramsey is one of my heroes. I'm so thankful that God led my husband and me to follow his financial advice right after we were married. We have experienced such peace and freedom from living a debt-free lifestyle.

5. I have a fear of falling... not like tripping over my feet and falling on my face. More like being in an airplane and having the whole thing fall to the ground. This is a big reason why I'm not a huge roller coaster fan. The "free fall" sensation isn't entertaining to me.

6. Reading is a favorite past time of mine. Mostly non-fiction books. I don't like magazines because of all the advertisements.

7. I really enjoy spending time on the computer and internet. I've been blessed to meet some wonderful women through specific websites who I've kept up with for years and plan to for the rest of my life. Even though I've never met them face to face, I love them! You know who you are...



Bloggers I Nominate:


1. Caryn at Rockin' Mama


2. Leslie at Rivas Reflections


3. Elizabeth at The Southern Blossoms


4. Peggy at Embracing Life


5. Mandee at I'm That Mama


6. Melody at Melody's Musings


7. Krista at Krista's Blog

No comments: