Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogging from A to Z- April Challenge

Lee from Tossing it Out has extended a challenge to all bloggers for the month of April.  It's called "Blog Bozzled: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge."  Basically here's what you're challenged to do:

"Can you post every day except Sundays during this month?  And to up the bar, can you blog thematically from A to Z?  If you subtract Sundays from April, you then have 26 days--one day for each letter of the alphabet.  Using this premise, you would start this Thursday April First with a topic themed on something with the letter A, then Friday the second a topic with the letter B as the theme, and so on until you finish on Friday April thirtieth with the theme based on the letter Z.  It doesn't even have to be a word--it can be a proper noun, the letter used as a symbol, or the letter itself.  The theme of the day is the letter scheduled for that day."

I admit this is going to be a tough one for me.  But in a weird way, I'm a sucker for the phrase "Here's a challenge for you..."  Just can't resist not giving it a shot.  I'll be postponing a few of my weekly posts, like "Frame-it Friday" so I can raise my odds of actually finishing this venture.

I'm gonna go ahead and bring this post to a close so I can start planning some of my 26 posts.

See you in April!

1 comment:

Tori Cooper said...

Totally excited for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by my site... looking forward to interacting more via the A-Z challenge... it is going to be a tough one- but may also be liberating at the same time... sometimes we need challenges like these to push us to grow! Will be following your blog! :-) Happy Blogging!