Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Diaper Deal!


Calling all moms with kiddos in diapers!

I just placed an order with Diapers.com and received an amazing deal.  My order included an extra-large box of Pampers (252 diapers, to be exact) and a small box of wipes... all for $39.63!!!  The best part is, it's due to be delivered to my doorstep in 48 hours and the shipping was FREE!  The deal was so wonderful, I just had to pass it on.

Here's how you can receive this same bargain:

*Go to www.diapers.com and sign up as a new customer.

*Place a minimum order of $49 that includes a diaper product.  

*At checkout, use this referral code to receive $10.00 off your total order: CARM3909.

It's as simple as that.  Be sure to come back and leave me a comment about your experience with them.  I know you're going to be pleased!

This post and offer is made possible by Diaper.com's "Refer a Friend" program.

No comments: