Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, bust my BUTTON!

Have you noticed the new addition to my sidebar?
It's my very own blog button!


Even though it's quite simple, I'm pretty darn proud of it. That's because the whole thing was created by yours truly.  From manipulating the image in Photoshop, to my husband showing me how to save it for the web, to learning how to generate the code, I completed all the steps for that lil' image all by myself.
*Insert big, proud, cheesy grin.*

So, if you choose to grab my sweet, new button for your blog, 
do me a  giant favor, pretty please... 

Let me know if it works correctly or not. HA!  
(I'm still not 100% sure if I got every single step exactly right.)

Thanks, my friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Warf Stories said...

Hey! Thanks for your sweet comments! :-) Love your blog! And your button worked! You need to give me some "blogger" lessons... this stuff is tricky to figure out!

We'll post pics tomorrow! Can't believe they'll be here in less than 24 hours. Gulp!

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

Great job!

I just redesigned my blog again {by myself} so I can relate with the giddyness! :)

Now I need a button too!

Ps... KevinandAmanda.com have excellent blogging tutorials!!!