Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Milestone

Would you be willing to humor me for a minute by glancing over there to the left?

<--------- Do you see what I see?

A fairly large number has just recently appeared in my archive...  and that number is ONE HUNDRED!


As of this afternoon, I have reached 100 posts!  Hot diggity dog!


When I began this blog on January 1st of this year, I honestly didn't think I'd continue rambling like I have.  But I have to say, it has certainly become something that I truly enjoy doing on a regular basis.  My early intentions were to write mostly about our journey of beginning our own business.  But as the months have passed, I've noticed myself writing less of that and a lot more on other topics. I feel like this site has become a new outlet for me to share thoughts, ideas, tips, struggles, growth, etc.  And the unbelievable part of all of that is... people actually READ it!!!   C R A Z Y.

So, in closing, I've decided to re-share a few of the posts that are nearest to my heart:
As always, many thanks to all of you who have been "Keeping Up Klapper" and have encouraged me to keep writing...

Photobucket

6 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations! I love following you - life has changed for both of us and we dont have the time to be chit chatting online like the old days! Thats ok, that means that life is full for all of us. Keep writing, because l will keep reading. Love You! x

Beth Zimmerman said...

Congratulations, Carmen! I hope you keep *rambling* for many years to come! :)

tasha said...

Carmen, you so cute! :)

Leslie Rivas said...

I love reading! May not always comment, but be sure I read :) Love you girl!

Kristy K said...

I'm following you now from Fancy Meeting You. Your blog is one of the prettiest I've seen! Congrats on hitting 100 posts! It's nice to find other people who get excited about these crazy blog milestones :).

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new follower from The Nutritionist Reviews! Please follow me back at: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com
Looking forward to reading more of your posts.