Friday, May 14, 2010

Venus... Razor, not Planet.

Yes, that's right. My "V" post for the Blogging from A-Z challenge is about a razor. That means if you're reading this and you're a male, then feel free to hit the nifty "Next Blog" tab at the top of the page.

I'll start off by saying that this post is 100% self-inspired. I received no coupons, free products, discounts, or compensation of any type. Believe it or not, this blogger has found a little product she likes and feels the need to tell her blogosphere sisters all about it, expecting nothing in return.

Now I have to confess that throughout my shaving years, I have always used a disposable razor.  Not exactly sure why... guess I was just always looking at the price tags and they were always the cheapest.  A week ago, Publix had this particular razor on sale, plus I had two great coupons to stack on top.  So, I thought, "What the heck?  I'll try it."

Oh my gosh!  What a difference.  Seriously.  I will never go back to disposables.  The result is an incredibly smooth, close shave with zero irritation.  I've even heard of a few people using it without shaving cream because it's so quick and soft.  I haven't tried this out yet, but am definitely going to.  Shaving is my least favorite activity in the world (next to going to the dentist) so I'll try anything to make it as fast and painless as possible.

The Venus Embrace normally will cost you anywhere from $6.00-$8.00 (maybe a bit higher some places).  With my coupons and in-store special, I was able to grab it for 3 bucks.  If you can find a good deal on this razor, then pick it up.  You and your legs will thank me. 

Happy Shaving!  (If there is such a thing...)

4 comments:

tasha said...

These are nice; I've been using them for years. I recently switched to the Venus Spa Breeze...but the cartridge razor refills will kill ya! (I think mine are $10 or so for 4!)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Cute V post! There were a few really challenging letters in there weren't there?

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Enjoy your post, very much.

Have a good week-end.
Yvonne,
Ps: I would like to thabk you for putting on the post about Nashville and the videos if it were not for you I wouldn't have known a thing, My visit has been cancelled and will be re-sheduled for October.

stacey said...

Ohhh I want to try this!!!!