- hearing my 3 year old say, "do you know that I love you?!"
- seeing my daughter take care of her baby dolls
- that I didn't have to teach her how... it's all instinct and observation.
- that my 1 year old says thank you on a consistent basis
- that my daughter loves dress shoes, even to the point of sleeping all night with them on... no lie.
- that both of my children love spending time with their mommy more than any other activity
- the open-mouth, snotty nose kisses that I receive from my son every day
- that the first words I hear every morning through the monitor are ma ma. (ok, maybe I don't always love that on super early mornings)
- how incredibly tender-hearted my little girl is
- how rough and tough my one year old son already is
- that both children have to sit on my lap at the same time. This is one activity when they aren't required to take turns.
- that God has blessed me with the incredible gift of being a mother. Thank You, Father.
How to Be a More Energetic Leader
11 hours ago