Sunday, May 9, 2010

Things I love about being Mommy

I love...

- hearing my 3 year old say, "do you know that I love you?!"

- seeing my daughter take care of her baby dolls

- that I didn't have to teach her how... it's all instinct and observation.

- that my 1 year old says thank you on a consistent basis

- that my daughter loves dress shoes, even to the point of sleeping all night with them on... no lie.

- that both of my children love spending time with their mommy more than any other activity

- the open-mouth, snotty nose kisses that I receive from my son every day

- that the first words I hear every morning through the monitor are ma ma. (ok, maybe I don't always love that on super early mornings)

- how incredibly tender-hearted my little girl is

- how rough and tough my one year old son already is

- that both children have to sit on my lap at the same time. This is one activity when they aren't required to take turns.

- that God has blessed me with the incredible gift of being a mother. Thank You, Father.

Free Clipart

1 comment:

stacey said...

Aww this was such a sweet post -Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great day:)