Over the past week, two of my "virtual friends" were very kind and gave Keeping Up Klapper recognition on their own blogs. Both of these ladies blog-bozzled their way with me through the Blogging from A-Z challenge. I definitely owe it to both of them to return the recognition and also to finish the challenge completely. So, count this one as my "s" post. ; )
Tori over at This Journey Called Life so kindly recognized me with a Sunshine Award. She is a dedicated blogger and a definite ray of sunshine in the blogosphere. I met her via the A-Z challenge and am now a devoted follower. What an encouraging writer Tori is! Definitely head over and check out her blog.
The Sunshine Award is an award to recognize blogs that bring a little sunshine to the blogosphere. Here are the rules:1. Nominate 12 bloggers.
2. Put the award logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the sidebar logo to the person from whom you’ve received this award.
Right off the bat I'm going to let you all know that I'm not going to follow the rules exactly. (Rules are made to be broken, right?!) Many of the bloggers I follow have already received this or a similar award. I'm going to step out and recognize three writers who, like myself, are new to the blogging scene.
1. The first person I'm nominating is Suzie at Nashpredfan's Blog. Suzie began her blog back in January and really got rolling during the A-Z challenge. Way to go, Suzie! Keep it up!
2. I'm also awarding Tammy at Being a Mom with the Sunshine Award. She has a brand new blog that's very open and personal about her journey of motherhood. Tammy writes really well and is a fabulous mother.
3. The last person I'm nominating is Tasha at Delivering Miracles. Not only is her blog new, she just began a new, exciting process of surrogacy. She's using her blog to document her unforgettable journey of selflessly delivering miracles for others.
Secondly, I was tagged for "5 Times the Fun" by my sweet friend, Melody. This is a fun game where I get to answer 5 questions, 5 times.
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago?
1. Finishing up my last month as a teacher
2. Planning my wedding! ; )
3. Living in an apartment in Nashville
4. On the hunt for a place to live post-wedding
5. Completely clueless as to what the next five years held, that's for sure.
Question 2 – Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Helping my husband and our business to thrive
2. Homeschooling my children
3. Back to the weight I was 5 years ago
4. Still blogging
5. Maybe not in Spring Hill/Nashville, but we'll see.
Question 3 – What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Keep on cleaning the house
2. Continue blogging for the A to Z challenge
3. Hang out with a friend and her little boy for pizza at the Target food court (classy!)
4. Send out some e-mails for BluEyEdea Media.
5. Reading and reviewing more books
Question 4 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate, of course
2. Tortilla chips and queso
4. Coffee and chocolate
something healthy like a banana chocolate.
Question 5 – What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my house and make sure I have money to retire on… and maybe move.
2. Give 10% to my church.
3. Fully stock my children's college and wedding funds.
4. Buy and RV and travel to all of the places in the US I still haven't seen.
5. Have fun anonymously helping people who need it!
Tagging 5 friends I’d love to know more about!
Kelly @ Kelly's Home
Yvonne @ Welcome to my World of Poetry
Ruby @ Blabbin' Grammy
Lee @ Tossing it Out
Stacey @ Morning by Morning