9. I don't have to keep my "office" clean if I don't want to... and most days I don't want to.
8. Naps AND ice cream breaks are allowed. Every day. Yesssssssss.
7. Instead of fulfilling one job role each day, I get to have several careers, all at one time:
- Parole Officer (just kidding... sort of)
6. I get the joy of saying things like:
- "Please don't stick that in your nose."
- "Why do you have underwear on your head?"
- "Boogers are for tissue, not mouths."
- "We've already watched Barney three times today. NO MORE!"
4. I'M the BOSS and what I say goes!!! (Most of the time...)
3. Even though they can be a bit needy and demanding, I have two of the CUTEST subordinates on the planet!
2. I get to work on posts like this
1. I love my job because I just don't believe there's any job out there more special, gratifying, and rewarding as being a mother.
This post was prompted by and linked up with: