Friday, April 30, 2010

"Q"uite Surprised!

This past Wednesday night when I waved my official flag of defeat for the Blogging from A-Z Challenge, a few of my readers let me know that they were slightly bummed.  I was quite surprised that people were actually checking my "letters" everyday and-- believe it or not-- enjoying it somewhat.  Who knew?!

So, this post is to let those readers know that I will finish.  Of course I won't be able to complete the challenge by the deadline (which by the way is today).  But I will follow through and journey to the very end.  Just promise me that you'll keep reading all the way to Z!

Blogging for the past four months has been incredibly enjoyable.  Thanks for all the support!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comment didn't post... or maybe just needed to be approved. :) Anyway, just wanted to say that I love reading your blog so I am glad you are finishing up the challenge. I tagged you in a post on my blog... stop by when you get a chance!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I for one have enjoyed reading your blogs through April and will continue in the future.

Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne.

Ella said...

Yes, please continue; you will be glad you did!
Do a combine post to get finished up, then you can be put of the reflective post on Monday!
You can do it~

Tori Cooper said...

Don't give up! We all understand & support you! By the way: I just awarded you with the "Sunshine Award" you can pick it up here: http://www.journeycalledlife1.com/2010/05/shout-out-sunshine-award.html

Gregg Metcalf said...

I will read into the future, glad you are going to finish!

Gregg Metcalf said...

You are it!!!! You have been tagged for the 5 things about you 5 times. Drop by my site if you like and see what I had to write. You are it!