2. Take my daughter to her first movie.
3. Go on a nice trip with my husband. Sans children.
4. Potty train my son. (Not very fun, but hey- it's gotta be done!)
5. Pay for another person's coffee at the Starbucks drive-through window.
6. Finish losing all of the weight I gained with my last pregnancy. (17 out of 50 pounds left to go!)
10. Go backpacking with my husband. (Did this once before we had children, but I cried when we had to sleep in the middle of the super dark woods. Plus, there were two "granddaddy longlegs" crawling in our tent! Maybe it'll just be a day trip this time...)
12. Take our very first family vacation.
13. Play in the rain with my children.
14. Buy seeds to plant a small flower in a pot so my children can see the whole growth process from beginning to end.
15. Send a card to at least 5 people that I haven't seen or communicated with in over a year.
And there you have it... Fifteen things for me to do by July 7, 2011. As each one is completed, I'll return here, cross it out and then blog about it. Should be fun!
This blog is participating in "Blog Bozzled: Blogging from A-Z April Challenge."