Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You asked for it, you got it!

A few of my consistent readers have asked for an update on us, so here I am, finally getting around to that request.  (Plus, I'm still trying to wrap up the Blogging from A-Z challenge, so I'm taking all the cheap shots I can find. Only one more letter to go!)

We're spending at least a small part of most days at the swimming pool.  The past two summers involved daddy working many long hours with his former job, so we didn't get to spend as much time enjoying the pool.  Now with self-employment, we're able to schedule our hours each day so that we can still enjoy swimming if the weather allows.

And speaking of self-employment, we are almost half way through our first year with BluEyEdea Media.  That's SO crazy because (as cliche as it sounds) it literally seems like just a few weeks ago that we took the plunge to begin our own business.  I remember being so nervous but so incredibly excited.  As far as that goes, I'm still so nervous and incredibly excited.  : P  But we're trucking along and our lights are still on hopes are still high!

Finally, as you've probably noticed, my blog posts have been few and far between for the month of June.  I've sat down to write quite a few but the majority didn't receive the "publish post" approval.  Hopefully, I'll be able to crank out my posts a bit more frequently in the next few weeks.  I'm still thankful for all of you, my faithful readers and subscribers, who continue to check up on us and read my "krazy" ramblings.

Hope the second day of an-already-too-hot-summer is treating you well!
Many blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Nice to see you and hear from you, Carmen! We'll still be here when summer ends and life slows back down a bit! :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Lovely to hear from you, today is a wee bit sad, It was today I was flying to nashville but had it not been for your blog and excellent videos I or my travel agent would not have known until very much later.It was not mentioned on any mews bulletins or newspapers. So thank you Carmen,
Yvonne.