Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Christmas... iPhone Style!

When our first child was born, there was hardly ever a moment when I didn't have a camera in my hand, snapping her every wink and grimace. Almost 5 years later, I'm not even sure I even know where my camera is. When moments come where I can actually get my rambunctious two to sit still for split second, I just grab my phone and get the job done... And this Christmas was no exception.

Here I give you highlights of a Klapper Christmas 2011 in iPhone pics:

Our Xmas Countdown: Each envelope had a special activity inside.

Decking the halls... sort of.

With friends at the Xmas parade.

Rangled in a family shot!

Making Xmas tree cones.

This one ate more than he decorated. 

Our little holiday forest.

Xmas party date!

Our half-eaten gingerbread house the kids made with their Nana.

Sister enjoying crafts at her Pre-K party.

Little brother got to join in on the fun, too.

Face painting.

Xmas lunch with kissing-cousins.

Our birthday boy!  With blue fingernails...

A happy pair on Xmas morning!

Her face at bedtime says it all!  

Hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas, as well!  

Many Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments: