Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I ♥ New Followers!

Note to self:  Don't ever choose to do "housekeeping" on blog while participating in a hop.

A big welcome to my new followers who found me today from the Tuesday hops!  I apologize if you saw my site in a mess today as I goofed around reorganized my layout a bit.

And as I promised, I will visit your sites and follow each of you back.  If for some reason I overlook anyone, do me a big favor and email me so that I'll know that I missed your blog.

Okay... back to blogging for real tomorrow.  See you then!
Photobucket

3 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

Hi there! Stoppin' by from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

I am new follower..
Please follow at

http://thelifeofawifenmommy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Am loving the layout!! :)